Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.714 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,861 (S/. 4,558) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (42 minutes ago)