Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.820 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,800 (S/. 2,008) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)