Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.705 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,054 (S/. 3,045) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)