Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,448 (Mex$ 24,333) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)