Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,971 (Mex$ 24,071) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)