Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,723 (Mex$ 11,699) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)