Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,390 (Mex$ 27,078) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)