Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.623 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,261 (Mex$ 10,836) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)