Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.534 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,483 (Mex$ 17,400) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)