Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10051 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,376 (CH$1,058,308) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)