Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10157 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,429 (CH$1,156,093) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)