Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09833 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,324 (CH$552,450) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (20 minutes ago)