Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,782 (Mex$ 28,911) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)