Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,838 (元9,033) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (42 minutes ago)