Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,072 (元4,284) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)