Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,042 (元4,820) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (42 minutes ago)