Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.817 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,095 (S/. 4,799) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,659 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)