Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.739 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,208 (S/. 5,279) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)