Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 220% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,644 (¥188,883) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (24 minutes ago)