Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.914 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,579 (70,330 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)