Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.084 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,339 (41,422 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)