Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,266 (52,091 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)