Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.084 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,353 (31,354 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)