Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,195 (52,427 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)