Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨71,746 (28,826₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (26 minutes ago)