Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.518 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨33,176 (13,173₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)