Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.481 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨71,297 (28,741₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)