Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨32,955 (13,298₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (27 minutes ago)