Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.477 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨61,456 (24,809₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)