Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.839 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,737 (元5,360) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (33 minutes ago)