Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,701 (元11,866) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)