Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,506 (€2,147) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)