Cost of living comparison between Chemnitz, Germany and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,391 (€2,054) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)