Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,217 (руб 36,278) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (20 minutes ago)