Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,867 (руб 77,814) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)