Cost of living comparison between Chelyabinsk, Russia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.068 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,352 (руб 82,753) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)