Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,206 (R$ 5,426) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)