Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,307 (R$ 2,743) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)