Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 95% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,418 (€2,095) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (40 minutes ago)