Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 120% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,910 (€961) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (39 minutes ago)