Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,891 (€1,401) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)