Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 91% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,305 (€2,012) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)