Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,066 (元8,551) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)