Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 71% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,093 (元5,909) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)