Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,769 (₩2,586,338) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)