Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05860 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,729 (₩2,589,248) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)