Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05669 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 167% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,961 (₩1,886,909) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)