Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05939 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 178% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,741 (₩1,544,680) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)