Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.929 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,180 (41,558 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (43 minutes ago)