Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,453 (45,267 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)