Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,023 (19,672 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)