Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,073 (43,865 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)