Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.970 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,263 (21,963 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (32 minutes ago)