Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,078 (元11,160) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (43 minutes ago)