Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,369 (元4,930) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)