Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,640 (元5,579) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)