Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 114% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,483 (元17,697) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)