Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.817 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,382 (元5,845) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)