Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,491 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (18 minutes ago)