Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,445 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)