Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,448 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (27 minutes ago)