Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,598 (₨151,347) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)