Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.123 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,080 (39,596 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (39 minutes ago)