Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,643 (62,784 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)