Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,534 (60,286 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)