Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,041 (37,501 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)