Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.146 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,336 (15,684 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)