Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,288 (24,156 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)