Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.695 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,330 (36,491 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)