Cost of living comparison between Celaya, Mexico and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.599 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,824 (Mex$ 22,733) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)