Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,532 (Mex$ 10,749) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)