Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,315 (Mex$ 10,696) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (16 minutes ago)