Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.011 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,715 ($2,495) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)