Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.485 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,396 ($2,255) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)