Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.298 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,052 (Php81,692) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)