Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.302 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,027 (Php55,320) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)