Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,617 (Php42,491) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (39 minutes ago)