Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,449 (Php84,525) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)