Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,978 (R$ 5,921) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)