Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.697 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,913 (R$ 2,432) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)