Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,749 (R$ 3,612) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (30 minutes ago)