Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,735 (€1,713) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)