Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.200 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,653 (R$ 3,717) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)