Cost of living comparison between Cascavel, Brazil and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,897 (R$ 5,745) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)