Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 104% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,509 (€2,343) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)