Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,250 (€1,259) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)