Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 124% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,032 (€2,406) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)