Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.600 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,175 (16,087 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)