Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.868 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,778 (6,228 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (42 minutes ago)