Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.792 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,640 (15,554 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)