Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.674 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,133 (16,351 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)