Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,901 (R$ 4,372) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)