Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,592 (€1,751) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)