Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02190 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,667 (COL$5,054,331) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)