Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,832 (COL$2,519,516) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (24 minutes ago)