Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02288 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,140 (COL$2,191,250) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (39 minutes ago)