Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,364 (COL$2,037,380) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)