Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.062 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 137% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,701 (£2,348) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)