Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.385 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 136% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,937 (£2,330) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)