Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.097 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 83% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,416 (R 29,116) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (23 minutes ago)