Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.934 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,846 (R 26,925) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)