Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.871 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,028 (R 29,567) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)