Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 INR / HTG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,015 (36,686 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (31 minutes ago)