Cost of living comparison between Cancún, Mexico and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.599 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,709 (Mex$ 29,647) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)