Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.439 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,417 (Mex$ 28,330) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (34 minutes ago)