Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,493 (Mex$ 30,961) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)