Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,694 (R$ 5,401) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)