Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 760 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,294 (R$ 7,209) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)