Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,571 (R$ 5,383) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (34 minutes ago)