Cost of living comparison between Cambridge, United Kingdom and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.129 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 184% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,765 (£2,470) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)