Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.091 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 187% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,930 (£987) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)