Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.791 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,312 (S/. 3,047) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (40 minutes ago)