Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.070 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,965 (S/. 5,927) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)