Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.832 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,786 (S/. 3,015) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)