Cost of living comparison between Calapan, Philippines and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,481 (Php70,964) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)