Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,718 (Php52,046) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)