Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,674 (Php73,835) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)