Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11083 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,396 (CH$409,608) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)