Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09833 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,966 (CH$518,301) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)