Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10369 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,550 (CH$458,599) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)