Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.467 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 336% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨340,838 (Bs 52,707) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)