Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Alwar, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.701 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 352% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨353,454 (Bs 52,744) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)