Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.702 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 356% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨370,550 (Bs 55,292) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)